DELIVERY & RETURNS
All shipments are fully insured by Phelans Jewellers and require signature upon delivery.
- All UK Delivery costs £10
- If item is in stock please allow 1-3 workings days for delivery. Please allow an additional 2 working days for delivery for personalisation services including engraving and sizing adjustments.
- New items and bespoke pieces take 4-6 weeks. Unless confirmed with one of our team members that this will be sooner.
- All international deliveries cost £14.99
- Phelans Jewellers are not responsible for Customs-related delivery delays.
- Prices and shipping fees for international orders do not include Import and Customs Duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, brokerage or other fees that may be levied by the destination country. Phelans Jewellers LTD is not responsible for these fees, nor for Customs-related delivery delays.
- If the customer refuses delivery due to government-required costs from the destination country, incurred costs to return the package to sender are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
We provide a 14 day exchange from the date of purchase indicated on the sales receipt. Goods must be unworn and in pristine condition. This does not affect your statutory rights.
At Phelans we pride ourselves on customer care and the after sales experience offer. We therefore guarantee and cover all of our products for 3 years. If you have any problems or questions please call us on 01908 694488 or visit our store to discuss this.
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on bespoke, special order items or pieces which have been engraved at your request.
Earrings cannot be returned for a refund or a credit note due to Health and Safety reasons, this does not affect your statutory rights.